Century 21 - Platinum Realty offers a wonderful opportunity to any person interested in pursuing a career in Real Estate. Our office, along with the support of Century 21 Canada, will offer the best tools and training available today to our Realtors.
To take the suitability test to see if Real Estate is right for you, Click Here!
Being a successful REALTOR® requires extensive amounts of dedication, motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility. A REALTORS® income is predominantly based on commission. Earnings will vary depending on the current market, area, type of property sold and your brokerage policies. Read through the requirements below to begin your Real Estate Career.
To become a licensed realtor in the province of Alberta you will need:
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- To speak English fluently.
- To successfully complete the pre-licensing course, Real Estate Associate Program. This course is offered by the Alberta Real Estate Association.
- To successfully complete all three phases of the Real Estate Associate Program.
Phase 1 - Introduction to a career in Real Estate
Phase 2 - Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Phase 3 - Real Estate Areas of Practice
- To successfully complete the course: Understanding Designated Agency and Transaction Brokerage. This course is available online through the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
- To establish a relationship with a licensed Real Estate brokerage and obtain an employment offer. The broker will then apply for your license and registration with the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
- To provide a Certified Criminal Record Check with your application. For more information click here.